Before applying for the Gen Foundation grant, you are strongly recommended to check whether you are eligible to apply.
The application form must be completed in English and submitted with all
of the supporting documents listed below no later than
28th February 2017.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
1. Download a copy of the application form here :
Application Form (Available from November 2017)
2. Prepare the following documentation:
3. Post the application form and all supporting documents to the following address. Applications should arrive no later than 28th
of February 2017:
- One complete application form
- Refer to page 5 of the application form before completion
- Typed applications only; handwritten applications will not be considered
- English only
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- Attached to application form
- Portraits will not be accepted
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume)
- English only
- TWO original and signed letters of reference
- English or Japanese
- Not photocopied
- Not scanned
- Not emailed
- Evidence of acceptance by an organisation/institution
- Evidence of a conditional letter is acceptable
- Photocopied or Original
The Gen Foundation
45 Old Bond Street
London W1S 4DN
Please try to send all of the above documents together with your application. However, if you are unable to provide a evidence of acceptance in time, you can arrange for it to be sent directly to us by the relevant organisation. Please let us know in your application that such documents are to follow.
Please note we cannot return any of the documentation once they have been submitted.